Executive Assistant at Moniepoint Incorporated
Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale.
Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a high quality executive assistant, you will provide all necessary secretarial and administrative assistance not limited to a responsive administrative, organisational, strategic and logistical service to facilitate the smooth running and execution of projects for the Office of the CEO.
- As an executive assistant, you will work actively with your manager helping to manage and prioritise time.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing corporate assistance: Highly proficient in minutes taking, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Assist in travel arrangements logistics, expense reports, and all planning to ensure a successful trip
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, tracking distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary
- Data Room Management
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies
- Highly professional
Qualifications, Competency & Skills Required
- Graduate Degree or equivalent qualification preferably in Business Administration, Secretarial studies, Law and facilities management
- Board and Governance experience
- Minimum of four years previous experience in a similar role.
- Experienced Microsoft Office user, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Competent Internet, email and Google applications user.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICSAN) will be an advantage.
Candidate Abilities & Personality Profile:
- Availability and excellent organisational skills
- An organised and assertive individual who is proactive, creative, and resourceful.
- A strategic team player and self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Great at staying calm and diplomatic under intense pressure.
- Able to manage own time and prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met and targets achieved, and take personal responsibility for own work and actions.
- Able to work within a secure and confidential environment, maintain confidentiality and demonstrate tact and diplomacy at all times.
- Able to use own initiative
- Clear verbal communicator with excellent telephone/email manners.
- Able to work accurately with excellent attention to detail at all times.
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Able to develop excellent working relationships both internally and externally.
- Able to cope well when under pressure from competing priorities, unpredictable requests and interruptions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Moniepoint Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
What to expect in the hiring process:
- An interview with the Hiring Manager
- An interview with a member of our Executive team.