Experienced Chef at Bellies Lounge
Bellies Lounge is one of the new Lounge in town whose aim to provide quality service and provide conducive relaxation environment. We are open to customer’s satisfaction through quality services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Chef
Location: Ajah / Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a Cook/Chef who will be responsible for directing the preparation, seasoning, and cooking of all foods according to the Lounge menu.
- Plan and price menu items, order supplies and keep records and accounts.
- Supervises and participates in cooking and the preparation of foods.
- Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and food scales
- Studying each recipe and gathering all necessary ingredients
- Cooking food in a timely manner
- Setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our guests
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Must possess a minimum of OND / HND in Culinary and its related course
- 2 - 3 years work experience.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma preferred
- Must be neat and observe good hygiene.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- N45,000 - N55,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th March, 2022.