Facility Manager at Colossus Investment Limited
Colossus Investment Limited is a private limited company incorporated by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) with registration number 229932 in August 1993 with main business in the exportation of agricultural commodities such as sesame, cocoa beans, raw cashew nuts and sales of agricultural processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- An experience Facility Manager is currently needed to oversee all building-related activities.
- As our proffered candidate, you will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- Our ideal candidate must be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart from our candidate pool.
- Plan and coordinate all installations.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff and external contractors
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering or Business Administration.
- 5 - 15 years of work experience.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- N80,000 - N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th December, 2021.