Facility Manager in an Architectural, Construction and Interior Company
HK Designs Limited - Our client, an Architectural, Construction and Interior Outfit with the sole aim of providing highly specialized, value-added, integrated services for all major business markets both private and public, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee and provide effective facility and property management.
- Proactively deal with emergency issues that arise on the properties i.e. disruption, equipment breakdown, safety breaches.
- Keep up to date with technologies and trends in property management and safety.
- Work with other team members to ensure the smooth running of the properties
- Communicate with industry professionals to create a strong network.
- Provide timely feedback and report to Management
- Schedule replacements and repairs of equipment with artisans as the need arises.
- Develop, negotiate and manage vendors’ contracts.
- Engage and negotiate the services of artisans, workmen, vendors, service providers such as cleaners, security, waste disposal management, plumbers
- Perform other duties as required
- Ensure confidentiality of clients’ information and company’s trade secret.
Qualifications / Experience
- BSc or Master's Degree in Facility Management, Estate Management, Engineering with 3 - 5 years working experience in facility management and safety measures.
- Good knowledge of facility and property management
- Familiarity with various vendors, artisans and workmen.
- Knowledge of safety measures
- Stocktaking and inventory
- Hands-on experience in fixing minor damages i.e. plumbing, electrical, carpentry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Highly committed to work
- Strong negotiating skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proactive with good decision making.
- Excellent communication skills.
- N120,000 - N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the minimum requirements
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.