Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Female Branch Accountant at SIMS Nigeria Limited
Female Branch Accountant at SIMS Nigeria Limited
Jul 22, 2020, 12:15 AM
SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Female Branch Accountant Location: Abuja
Responsibilities Core Responsibilities Include:
- Counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign off. daily recounting of stock not balancing
- Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers
- Monitoring of cash lodgements and other deposits to bank
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
- Preparation of branch monthly payroll
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
- Make audit returns - sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
- Preparation of monthly bank scheme and bank promo report to head office finance for credit note in favour of the branch
- Confirmation of lto and lti issued and weekly sign off by accountant, storekeeper and manager
- Schedule of goods returned to cwh with grn confirmations received & including LTI
- Confirmation of goods received from central warehouse or from hub warehouses
- Weekly stock count reconciliation and report submitted to audit, signed off by accountant and storekeeper
- Monthly preparation of grn and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit
- Interbranch supply - confirm that credits have been received by all branches releasing goods
- Maintenance and report on inter branch/head office current accounts to head office finance
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (Membership of a recognized professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 4th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts