Financial Controller at Talent Towers
Talent Towers is a Human Resource and Planning organization ensuring that our clients are provided with top-quality HR consultancy services in the areas of Manpower planning, recruitment, retention strategy planning and training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a result-driven and confident (female) financial controller to manage and improve our Organization’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations.
- Managing accounting records, Evaluating and managing risk.
- Publishing/Analyzing financial statements and financial data.
- Establishing a model for Energy Tariff analysis, Energy cost comparative analysis for various energy sources in Nigeria; AGO based, Solar based, Hydro based, Thermal based, and others and recommendations on them.
- Monthly reconciliation in billing with the appropriate departmental heads for the company’s GSPA vendors.
- Negotiate price, commercial terms, and payment circle with clients.
- Establishing the cost of sales, direct input cost, and providing cost-saving strategies for increasing the profitability of the company.
- Professional certification in accounting or its equivalent, ICAN, ACCA.
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant course is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- A minimum of 3-5 years relatable experience in a similar position in the Energy/Power Industry.
- Proven experience in finance management & audit.
- Strong leadership qualities and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals & its regulatory compliance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th December, 2023.