Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment for an Automation Technician
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment for an Automation Technician
Aug 22, 2019, 1:37 AM
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Automation Technician Location: Nigeria The Job
- Install, maintain and inspect control system and workstation installations throughout the whole plant.
- Address any concerns operators would encounter, either in normal work hours or through an on-call rotation.
- Communicate status, manage expectations, resolve issue and ensure top-quality job.
- Implement hardware and software upgrades as necessary for improved process control.
- Provide troubleshooting and maintenance support for all assigned automated system.
- OND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Knowledge of computer maintenance and programming with STL or Ladder on Step 7.
- Be a problem solver.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts