Front Desk Officer at Image Diagnostics
Image Diagnostics is a Medical Imaging and Clinical Support Center with a vision of providing excellent diagnostic and medical services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Front Desk Officer job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Graduate Degree, B.Sc or HND
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more Enquiries: Call - 08081529910
Application Deadline 15th May, 2022.