Front Desk Officer at International Energy Services Limited
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Operations:
- To ensure that clients and guests visiting the firm are welcomed warmly upon arrival at the Firm’s reception;
- To offer as appropriate tea/coffee and/or other refreshments to clients or guests as they wait (where necessary);
- To return to calls placed on hold every 45 seconds, to give the caller the opportunity to continue holding or to leave a message;
- To take accurate phone messages and inform the necessary parties appropriately.
- To schedule both internal and external meetings as required;
- To ensure that the meeting rooms are properly set up for meetings and also coordinate their use;
- To ensure that all reading material located at the reception are remain up to date and in good condition;
- To manage all front office equipment and ensure that all damage is reported promptly to the Firm as appropriate;
- To ensure that the reception area is kept neat and tidy at all times.
- To demonstrate excellent phone etiquette by making phone calls and/or responding to all callers in a friendly, professional and courteous manner;
- To route callers appropriately to members of the Firm;
- To manage and update appointment on calendars using Microsoft Outlook.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 3 - 5 years work experience
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the criteria should send their Resume in MS Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th April, 2022.