Front Desk Officer (Female) at International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS)
Jan 5, 2021, 9:13 PM
International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Female)
Location: Dolphin / Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet andwelcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Must have at least 3 years work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.