Front Office / Room Supervisor at Residency Hotels Limited
Residency Hotels Limited - A major hotel chain endowed with a rich tradition of hospitality. Within a Residency experience, every guest is offered a warm welcome and is made to feel special, valued and appreciated.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office / Room Supervisor
Location: Guzape, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the general manager in running the hotel’s front desk, checking guest, and ensuring the overall customer satisfaction of all hotel guest.
Duties will include:
- Training and supervision the receptionist, porters, and other staff members of the department
- Greet and interact with the customers to ensure their satisfaction with the services being offered to them.
- Inspect the rooms and maintain a conducive environment to attract customers.
- Work with the hotel general manager to ensure that the monthly revenue target for rooms/accommodation department are met and exceeded.
- Work with central store to control and manage inventory for items needed in housekeeping and front desk.
- Work with Housekeeping coordinator to ensure proper management and grooming of the rooms.
- Assist with marketing and promotion, including use of social media, to attract customers.
- Must have minimum education qualification of HND
- Must be outgoing, well spoken, and customer friendly individual
- Must be young and energetic, and willing to learn
- Must have previously worked as a waiter/barman/receptionist in a hotel
- Must be computer literate, knows how to use internet, and be familiar with Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram
- Previous supervisory experience in hospitality is not a must, but will be an advantage for the candidate.
NGN70,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating "Front Desk / Room Supervisor" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021.