General Manager In A Renowned Restaurant Brand
Jan 18, 2021, 9:53 PM
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is an internationally recognised restaurant brand that has been in business since 1967. Its recipe for success is: a warm, relaxed, family-friendly environment; generous portions of great-tasting food; and a hearty helping of quality!
Due to internal expansion in their office, they have decided to recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the Brand Ambassador of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Manage the budget revenues and sales activities to maximise profitability targets.
- Manage guest and client relations and maximise satisfaction.
- Ensure quality management of all products and services offered.
- Ensure full compliance to the Company’s operating controls, standard operating procedures, policies and service standards.
- Develop and execute the Company’s business plans and strategies.
- Provide ongoing strategic feedback to the Board and Chairperson on the overall Company’s performance.
- Lead the Management Committee and operational staff and ensure the ongoing appointment, development and retention of distinctive human capital.
- Lead and manage all Food & Beverage operations.
- Lead all property management related issues, including on-going property maintenance and refurbishments.
- Responsible for Legal compliance of the operation.
- Education: Hospitality Management degree from a good institution or related degres
- Experience: 10+ years’ relevant work experience in a senior management capacity in Food and Beverage / Hospitality Industry.
- Broad overall operational and leadership knowledge in multiple outlet operations in the hospitality sector.
- Knowledge of all statutory requirements and relevant legislation pertaining to the Hospitality / Food and Beverage Industry.
- Culinary expert with specialist knowledge and skills in Food and Beverage Management.
- Leadership abilities.
- Technically astute in Food and Beverage
- Solid leadership abilities
- Effective communicator
- Hands-on operator
- Commercially astute
- Stakeholder management
- People management and empowerment
- Advanced interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Client centric by nature
- Good project and time management skills
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Information and knowledge management
- Problem solving and change management
- Policy analysis and development
- Service delivery innovation
- Planning and coordination
- Presentation and facilitation
- Ability to work collaboratively
- A ‘hands-on’ management style
- A penchant for being proactive
- Highly attentive to detail
- Able to deal with conflict
- Global outlook
- Notable confidence to challenge the status quo if needed
- Thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- Team player
- Charismatic Brand Ambassador
- Positive and motivating demeanor
- Self-driven and motivated to succeed
- Firm but fair
- Honest and ethical
- Strong work ethic
- Client focus intuition
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines
- Have initiative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as PDF or Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "General Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2021.
- Subject of the email must be title of the job as stated, to be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.