Graduate Front Desk Officer at Halomedicals Systems Limited
Nov 10, 2020, 9:13 PM
Halomedicals Systems is a sales company that deals in sales of medical and laboratory equipment. Our head office is in Port Harcourt and 3 other branches at Lagos, Abuja and Onitsha. We also have an online store where Healthcare professionals can source and order for medical equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Females Only)
Locations: Port Harcourt - Rivers and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Halomedicals Systems Limited is a fast-growing ambitious medical-equipment and consumables-sales company, with presence and customers across the country. We are looking to attract highly-motivated, self-starting individuals to be our front desk officer.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- As the successful candidate for this role, your duties asides those of a front desk officer, include increase visibility and awareness of our products through social media marketing, emails and cold calls, generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- Experience in the medical and science equipment sales, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), or the Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
- Keep office and front desk tidy presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome clients
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Aim to grow the halomedicals© brand, as well as increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s products and services through Calls, Email and Social media platforms marketing.
- Take up other duties as assigned by management`
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc with 1 - 2 years work experience.
- Proficient with good command of spoken English and excellent communication (oral, listening and written) skills
- Good organizational skills and knowledge of office management
- Time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills
- Robust Online marketing skills (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, e.tc.)
- Attentive to details and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service relationship
- Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and online database management.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or any similar position
Application Deadline 20th November, 2020.