Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Education and Training > Graduate Trainee Programme at Greensprings School, 19th June, 2019
Graduate Trainee Programme at Greensprings School, 19th June, 2019
Jun 19, 2019, 11:46 AM
Greensprings School Lagos is an international co-educational services limited comprising of Preparatory, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate School. We seek to hire a Brand Communication Executive/Trainee who is creative and passionate about digital marketing. Applications are invited for: Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 Location: Lagos Job Description
- Greensprings School an international co-educational establishment comprising of Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate/Sixth Form with four major campuses in Lagos Nigeria ( Lekki, Ibeju Lekki, Ikoyi and Anthony). We are seeking qualified candidates into the 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme which is commencing in August 2019.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper degree (in Education) or B.SC/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; French, English, Special Education, Child Psychology, Mathematics, Sciences, Physical Education, Art, Music , Drama, Chemistry, Physics, Business, ICT
- Preferably not more than 1year post NYSC experience
- 22-30 years
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts