House Keeper / Room Steward at Precious Palm Royal Hotel
Precious Palm Royal Hotel - Design and comfort are perfectly combined here, because we care about your well-being - all the materials used for room decoration are environment friendly, and your individual climate control can be adjusted accurately by degree.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Keeper / Room Steward
Employment Type: Full-time
The followings are the job responsibilities of the House Keeper / Room Steward as stated below:
- Join in sweeping round the premises, cleaning the halls and swimming pool area.
- Assist maintain register of the inventory in the rooms.
- Report any electrical and/or electronics fault in the rooms on daily basis to the maintenance department through your Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure to empty the waste bin daily.
- Cleaning of assigned rooms (maximum of 22 rooms)
- Reports fixture or other items that need maintenance repair to Maintenance department through your Manager/Supervisor.
- Reports any illness of guest and accident.
- Be alert of suspicious characters in the hallways and surrounding and reports immediately to the security department.
- Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to you.
- Update status of rooms cleaned on the assignment sheet.
- Return and restock cart at end of shift.
- Can be rotated to other of our SBU to clean the offices, restrooms, walkways, and conference hall there.
- Making of beds and replacement of dirty linens in guestroom
- Cleans guest rooms according to the procedure.
- Exchange dirty linens with laundry
- Ensures laundry, dry cleaning and pressing are delivered.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Manager / Supervisor from time to time.
- Must possess FLSC / OND / NCE qualification.
- Must have at least 2 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com and CC: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th June, 2021.