House Keeping Executive at Precious Palm Royal Hotel
Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway, Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Keeping Executive
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the rooms are well clean at all times.
- Ensure safety and inventory of equipment in all the rooms.
- Maintain register of the inventory in the rooms
- Get the guests print-out to know the number of guests on daily basis.
- Report any electrical and/or electronics fault in the rooms on daily to the maintenance department
- Schedule and maintain departmental meeting.
- Supervise cleaning of halls, Swimming pool and its surroundings for the day’s business.
- Supervise pickings round of the premises to make the environment tidy for the guests comfort.
- Issue keys, room lists, house assistant check lists and cleaning schedules to housekeeping staff at the beginning of shift and collect and check them at end of shift.
- In charge of Staff’s Quarter – allocating room to Staff from outside the State.
- Check all work given to the Room Stewards, Maintenance Personnel and even Contractor in and around rooms throughout the day to ensure standards are being adhered to.
- Regularly Inspect guest rooms, public areas, recreational area for cleanliness, appearance and also to make sure these areas are kept as per the hotel standard.
- Ensure all Maintenance work in guestrooms and Public Areas are rectified prior to releasing rooms back to front desk.
- Conduct meetings and training sessions within the department as and when required.
- Actively train all staff to the Hotel standard and monitor their work performance.
- Drafting of weekly Staff’ Duty roster for housekeeping and laundry.
- Monitor staff performance to ensure that guests are happy and that the hotel is well run
- Minimize wastage of materials and energy through careful monitoring of staff.
- Train staff on answering guest enquires about hotel policies and services.
- Ensure that the waste bin buckets are disposed when filled at the waste dumpsite.
- Ensure that all security lightening points are switch off and on before closing hour.
- Undertake a routine patrol of the hotel premises on and before closing hour.
- In charge of Gardeners; making they keep the surrounding tidy
- Ensure all staff in Housekeeping department comply with the Hotel Policy especially as regard uniform and personal hygiene.
- Liaise with Front office department regarding Room moves, VIP guests, Special Needs and act on any information given.
- Ensuring that accommodation is clean, well maintained and attractively presented.
- Ensure that company standards for guest services, décor, and housekeeping services are met or exceeded.
- Ensure Guest’s and Hotel Laundry and Dry Cleaning is dealt to the standard laid down by the hotel management.
- Maintain a par stock levels of stationary, linen and amenity requirements and requisite for replacement on time in order to ensure consistency in standards.
- Developing and utilizing check lists for regular preventative maintenance.
- Developing and utilizing check lists for regular cleaning and upkeep.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 7 years work experience.
- Knowledge of local and company hygiene, health and safety regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.