Housekeeper at Bleu Ivy Hotel
Bleu Ivy Hotel is located in Government reserved area of Lagos state Nigeria. it is about 10 mins drive from Muritala Mohammed International Airport Ikeja. A boutique hotel, tastefully furnished to give you awesome relaxation experience. At Bleu Ivy, your pleasure is our treasure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer immediately to requests from guests, as well as from other departments
- Load cart with supplies such as linens and move it to the required area
- Enter guest rooms by adhering to proper procedures and ensure they are vacant
- Replace used amenities in guest rooms
- Provide clean linens and terry for dirty ones
- Fold terry, make beds, and ensure bathrooms are clean.
- Ensure company standards are followed in welcoming and acknowledging all guests.
- Expect the service needs of guests and provide them even before called upon to do so.
- Genuinely appreciate and thank guests for their visit.
- Apply professional language in communicating with guests and other people.
- Provide support to the team to achieve common goals.
- Maintain quality standards and expectations.
- Take away, room service items, dirty linen, and trash.
- Perform a check on all room appliances to ensure they are in good working condition.
- Adjust furniture, desk items, and appliances when necessary.
- Dust furnishings and walls and remove marks from them.
- Carry out floor care duties in the hallway and guest rooms, and vacuum carpets.
- Adhere to all safety, security, and company procedures and policies.
- Provide an immediate report of any safety hazards, injuries, maintenance problems, or accidents to the supervisor.
- Keep uniform clean and make sure to appear professional always.
- Keep proprietary information confidential.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- 2 - 4 years work experience.
- N30,000 - N35,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th August, 2021.