Housekeeper at Marriott International
Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
Job Number: 21015856
Location: Four Points by Sheraton - Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom
Job Category: Housekeeping & Laundry
Brand: Four Points
Position Type: Non-Management
The Impact You’ll Make
- When a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they’ve arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
- Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they’re in good hands while staying with us. That’s the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
What You’ll Do:
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Make beds and fold sheets.
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances.
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties.
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items.
- Greet guests and take care of requests.
What We’re Looking for:
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor.
- A team-first attitude.
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details.
- This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication and appearance in a clean uniform are also required.
- Prior to employment, we’ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
You’re Welcome Here:
- Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests.
- We want you to know you’re important to us and that you’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued.
Benefits and Perks you deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Recognition programs
- Encouraging management
- Wellbeing programs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.
- We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law