Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > HR Executive Vacancy at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
HR Executive Vacancy at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Oct 28, 2019, 12:24 AM
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and we have 5 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: HR Executive Location: Lagos The Position
- We are looking for a HR Executive to assist our Incumbent Head of HR in ensuring adequate and effective utilization of human resources within the company
- Must Possess a win-win attitude
- Understanding and awareness of critical success factors for operations within the real estate industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - people management, mentoring/ coaching and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible & proactive
- Effective in solving complex and demanding operational & managerial challenges
- Highly focused, disciplined, self-driven and goal-oriented.
- Ability to formulate and champion ideas and concepts to improve business performance in order to achieve its set objectives.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent human resource management skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 1-3 years post NYSC Experience in HR
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an advantage.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts