Human Resources & Administrative Manager at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
Jan 25, 2021, 9:43 PM
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources & Administrative Manager is responsible for promoting and implementing HR values through planning and providing strategic people management support to Business Units and support functions and also overseeing the administration of facilities, properties and assets in order to meet the business objectives of Company.
- Establish Human Resources objectives in line with organisational objectives;
- Implement HR strategies, policies & procedures by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, learning & development, records management, succession planning, employee & industrial relations and retention;
- Oversee the administration and management of all Facilities, properties and assets;
- Oversee the HR & administration budget and ensure costs are in alignment with budget;
- Any other duty as required by Executive Management;
- Ensure attendance of relevant trainings, networking and conferences needed to update on relevant legislations and best practice;
- Continuous professional development;
- Liaise with external contractors, training providers, auditors, etc.
- Manage the initiation and coordination of all recruitment, selection, induction and placement strategy and process for all categories of new employees to meet and deliver Business objectives;
- Manage the Company Performance Management Cycle, implementation of change, Reward & Compensation strategy and Employee Engagement Strategy;
- Comply with country-specific Labour law in all the Company’s locations by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising Senior Management on needed actions;
- A Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Evidence of Technical competencies in Microsoft Office suite, strong IT skills and ability to utilize HR Information system and project Management skills.
- Excellent Managerial and behavioural competencies.
- A Masters’ in Human Resources Management or MBA.
- ACIPMN professional certification or any other recognized HR regulatory body.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant work experience.
N400,000 - N600,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV / Resumes to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th February, 2021.