Human Resources (HR) Recruiter at G4S Shared Services Nigeria Limited
G4S Shared Services Nigeria Limited is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training, and integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom, and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Recruiter
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is tasked with identifying, attracting, sourcing, and hiring qualified Front Line Employees for the Security Operational roles (Security Officers, Drivers).
- We are seeking an HR Recruiter who has experience in identifying, attracting, sourcing, and hiring qualified Front Line Employees for the Security Operational roles to join our growing organization.
- He/She will resource for personnel in the Mainland or Island area of Lagos and will use local, community, or search engines to discover new or potential Security Officers and inform them of the awesome perks we have to offer our employees in this position.
- Prior to scheduling their induction and training, you will pre-screen these applicants to ensure they fulfill all Security Personnel recruitment requirements and corporate standards.
- In addition, our ideal applicant must be familiar with using social media platforms to recruit as well as sell the company services to prospective clients.
- The ideal candidate should have experience resourcing in either the mainland area of Lagos (which includes but is not limited to Ikeja, Matori, Isolo, Apapa, Sango Otta, Berger, Ikotun, Surulere, and Ilupeju) or the Island area of Lagos (which includes but not limited to Ikoyi, Lagos Island, Lekki, Oniru, Jakande, Victoria Island, Ajah, Lakowe and Ibeju Lekki) for prospective Security Officers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Find potential candidates who meet the Security Officer’s and company’s requirements.
- Pre-screen candidates.
- Follow up with prospective candidates until they are deployed
- Use necessary and approved platforms, social media sites, and other search engines to resource for Security Personnel.
- Create and manage referral or recruiting programs.
- Inform applicants about our company’s operations and benefits.
- Schedule Security Officer’s orientations and training ahead of time.
- Possess a related Degree (SSCE / WAEC / NECO, OND, and Degree).
- 1 - 3 years of related field work experience.
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of Lagos terrain
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian Labour Law and other employment laws.
- Ability to deliver.
- Experience in sourcing for front-line employees such as Security officers, Drivers, Cleaners, Housekeepers, Dispatch Riders, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Plus commission per Security Personnel deployed on a monthly basis.
- Other benefits such as HMO and regular contributing pension.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail (e.g HR Recruiter Lagos Mainland / Island)
Application Deadline 26th August, 2022.