Human Resources Officer at Phyto Science
Phyto Science Sdn Bhd, is a global health & wellness company stands at the forefront of product innovation and committed to helping people take control of their health, both physical and financial well-being. Founded in 2012 on little more than dreams and hard work, Phyto Science is now a multi-million dollar company.It was started based on the integrated and advanced e-commerce platform and vision to penetrate into global markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field
- Proven experience as HR officer, adm or other HR position.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th July, 2021.
, Adamawa State
, Akwa Ibom State
, Anambra State
, Bauchi State
, Bayelsa State
, Benue State
, Borno State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ebonyi State
, Edo State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Gombe State
, Imo State
, Jigawa State
, Kaduna State
, Kano State
, Katsina State
, Kebbi State
, Kogi State
, Kwara State
, Lagos State
, Nasarawa State
, Niger State
, Ogun State
, Ondo State
, Osun State
, Oyo State
, Plateau State
, Rivers State
, Sokoto State
, Taraba State
, Yobe State
, Zamfara State