Human Resources Officer at Strategic Workforce Solutions
Strategic Workforce Solutions - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures.
- Maintaining employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.)
- Carrying out all human resources administrative transactions including preparation of personnel actions, maintenance of staffing tables, and processing of contracts.
- Administering and providing advice on salary and related benefits, travel, and social security entitlements.
- Reviewing and providing advice on exceptions to policies, regulations and rules.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Keeping abreast of developments in various areas of human resources.
- Reviewing recommendations on the selection of candidates by departments.
- A University degree in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as an HR officer.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Problem solving and decision making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay and benefits, recruitment, training and development)
- Good understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficiency in MS office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com
using the title of the role applied for as subject of the mail.
: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
10th May, 2020.