Institute of Agribusiness Management Nigeria (IAMN) recruitment for a Business Development Executive
Institute of Agribusiness Management Nigeria (IAMN) is leading Professional body for Agribusiness Executives. We are in the business of building the capacity of agribusiness professionals working in Nigeria through various value based membership services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The position is targeting young, experienced and skilled graduates who can grow membership and training sales and work effectively in any part of Nigeria with no supervision.
- Responsible for driving membership and training sales in their location
- Identifying and penetrating new profitable markets
- Participating in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined
- locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- Negotiating and winning business sales for the organization.
- Responsible for developing and delivery of value driven training programs.
- Developing and Implementing Programs and Strategies to grow membership population.
- Prior experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent people skills, ability to build rapport, business acumen and exemplary work ethic and integrity.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Must be committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Must be based in one of the six geo-political regions of the country.
- Design, implement and manage the business sales process.
- Source and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Articulate with exemplary written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- BA/BSc/HND is preferred in any discipline.
Key Performance Indicators:
How to Apply
- New Business Secured
- Prospecting Pipeline
- Revenue Increase
- Net Growth
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Resume and cover letters should be able to meet and exceed the requirements stated above