Investment / Business Development Manager at Milano Properties Limited
Milano Properties Limited is a leading real estate company in Nigeria. We are a company made up of young professionals in the real estate sector, with relevant knowledge, understanding of the immense investment potential in real estate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment / Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- BSc / MSc Degree in Marketing or related field with 4 - 7 years experience.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter with reference "Investment Manager Lagos" to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply
- The shortlisted candidates will being invited for an interview.
- Please note that we are unable to individually respond to every application.
- If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, it means, your application was not successful
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2021.