Investment Manager at Nigerian Breweries Plc
Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics, and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheer at a time!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Manager
Come Join the Team!
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our Investment Management team as an Investment Manager.
- The investment manager is responsible for managing the short and long term investment strategy and activities of the organization and help with making important investment decisions.
- He/she will play a key role in reviewing and deploying several strategies to generate higher return and assest growth for the organization.
- Implement all investment decisions in line with Pencom investment guidelines and PTL Investment Strategy
- Keeping up to date on trends in the financial industry and make key decisions that are consistent with the goals of the funds under management.
- Review annual/quarterly financial statements of investee companies/fund managers and remain up to date with any important policy changes.
- Personal Finance engagement in Nigerian Breweries locations in collaboration with Benefit team.
- Prepare reports for Board and other Management meetings
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly cash forecasts Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of investment proposals
- Analysing investment options and constructing the fund’s portfolio.
- Write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis
- Reporting to stakeholders (including regulators) how the funds are performing and explaining factors that affected the funds’ performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class upper or 2nd Class lower with a Master's Degree.
- Course of study should be in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics, Banking, Finance, Insurance, Law and Business Studies and/or an acceptable professional qualification.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience of which at least 8 years
must have been in the financial sector and 4 years in top management positions.
Preferably in the Pension Industry.
- Ideal person must have line managerial experience and should have a track record of
improving processes, systems and ways of working.
- Must have experience of working with stakeholders with different cultural backgrounds and
managing key business advisors such as Bankers, Custodian, Auditors, etc
- Knowledge of financial markets and economic trends.
- Knowledge of Investment Management Software
- Knowledge of popular investment vehicles.
- Presentation and communication.
- Process Improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel.
Why Join Us?
- Attractive Employee Benefits.
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life Insurance
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
- Employee Mental Health Assistance Programme.
- Vehicle Insurance
- Attractive and Progressive Pension Scheme
- Grants for car ownership
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Embracing and celebrating diversity is core to our purpose of "brewing the joy of true togetherness to inspire a better world”. We believe that people as diverse as our brews, enrich our lives and strengthen our business".