IT Support Engineer at Integrated Systems and Devices Limited
Integrated Systems and Devices Limited is an IT / Engineering company, providing electronic security solutions for medium to large organizations, multinationals and government agencies with our services spread across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Employment Type: Full time
- The IT Support Engineer is responsible for monitoring and maintenance of computer systems and networks, installing and configuring computer systems, installing software and training staff on IT operating procedures.
- He / She will be involved in project documentation, project design and also have a niche in been able to manage professionally social media accounts and device ways on how to improve our presence online and beyond, using technology driven approach.
- He / She will also be responsible for testing, configuring and troubleshooting hardware, software and networking systems to meet the needs of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews vendor contracts and coordinates IT purchases (hardware, software and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user needs.
- Manage technology services that meet operational requirements of the organization.
- Designing and installing computer hardware configurations.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range in IT planning
- Installing software and networking systems to enhance business operations
- Troubleshooting network and software issues.
- Installing high-level software security systems.
- Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
- Filing monthly reports for the IT Manager.
- Participates in the documentation and implementation of policies and standard operating procedures consistent with the company’s objectives to ensure effective operation of an organization.
- Provide support for project teams with drawings and documentation using AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, CorelDraw, etc.
- Participates in the development of IT Service Catalog offerings, Service Level Agreements, and Operating Level Agreements consistent with the needs of the organization.
- Manage our presence online and liaise with internal stakeholders to improve on services as it affects our social media accounts.
- Participates as a member of the IT management team in planning, problem resolution, and reviewing IT related performance.
- Maintains current knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Ensure all work is performed in line with company policies, procedures, and standards
- Be duly informed and aware of ISDL’s QHSE policy and departmental QHSE objectives.
- Ensure the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization.
- Actively participate in all QHSE related activities.
- Contribute to the effectiveness and continual improvement of the QHSEMS
- Take responsibility for failure to conform with QHSE requirements.
- Report all incidents in line with established QHSE procedures.
- Execute all QHSE responsibilities as directed by the QHSE coordinator/management representative.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience of progressive responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse office environment.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- Strategic planning and advanced leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software.
- Ability to use AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, CorelDraw, etc.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
N110,000 - N130,000 monthly (Depending on experience and suitability).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 9th December, 2021.