Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Latest Jobs at WACOT Limited, 27th May, 2019
Latest Jobs at WACOT Limited, 27th May, 2019
May 27, 2019, 11:53 AM
WACOT is all about making the most of opportunities. We are a part of TGI Group well diversified into Agro-Allied, manufacturing and trading operations. We started in Nigeria more than 20 years ago and today our ambition to build strong and sustainable businesses for the benefit of all our stakeholders has continued to grow. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Electrical Manager Location: Sagamu, Ogun Job Type: Full-time Job Description
- We seek an Electrical Engineering Manager who will maintain electrical systems by providing electrical power and equipment, offering engineering support and managing staff.
- Ensure electrical maintenance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet electrical maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provide electrical power by maintaining electrical equipment and outlets; including energy management system for lighting, security gates, security console, and mail conveyor system.
- Wire work station cubicles by studying blueprints; laying-out circuitry for common and dedicated electrical outlets; providing raceways for telephone communications.
- Provide lighting by maintaining electrical lighting fixtures.
- Provide engineering support by responding to requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Comply with codes by adhering to requirements and advising senior management on needed actions.
- Maintain inventory by checking electrical material stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for electrical material, reviewing and approving invoices.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs.
- Enhance facilities services and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensure human resource management objectives by recruiting, selecting, orientating, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions and enforcing policies and procedures.
- B.Tech or HND Electrical Engineering
- 15 years working experience in the field of Electrical maintenance in heavy industry.
- Electrical Troubleshooting, Staffing, Technical Leadership, Technical Understanding, Developing Budgets, Equipment Maintenance, Safety Management, Attention to Detail, Conceptual Skills, Supply Management, Facilities Management Systems.
- We seek a Purchasing Specialist who will procure engineering and packaging items in line with Central Procurement
- Coordinate purchase of Imported and local engineering spares in consultation from User
- Purchase packaging materials both local and imported.
- Responsible for purchasing Soybean meal bags, buy fuels, solvents and chemicals.
- Receive plant requirements from Stores and Users
- Liaise with Central Procurement and get quote and make comparative analysis.
- Get Central Procurement as well as Factory head approval to release LPO.
- Place orders to selected vendor.
- Coordinate vendor registration.
- Prepare documents for Finance to release payment.
- Follow up with Vendor for logistics and ensure delivery.
- 5-10 years of experience in Procurement including Technical Procurement
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience using SAP
- In-depth understanding of procurement procedures
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of market research/ survey, vendor audit and standardizing
- Organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- We seek an experienced Production Supervisor to be based in Sagamu.
- Meet required production target in terms of quality and quantity
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record- keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations. Experience in edible oil processing is desired.
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science/ Engineering or Applied Sciences is required
- Excellent reasoning and decision making ability
- Report writing and record keeping
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analysis and interpretation of result
- Working knowledge of applicable HSE regulations
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong understanding of core demand management process and understanding of forecasting heuristics
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts