Job For Business Development Consultants at Bellforte consulting
May 17, 2018, 8:48 AM
Bellforte consulting is a consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte’s consulting value chain includes functional practices in strategy, financial management, marketing, human capital development, customer service and corporate services.
Job Title: Business Development Consultants
- Responsible for providing human capital management advisory services to businesses. Helps companies develop and communicate policies, train employees, and implement a recruitment process.
- We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Business Development Consultant. You are a self-starter who will hunt for new business for different clients.
- Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new profitable business.
- Track and report progress with implementation of strategic plan, customer budgets, and ongoing forecasts.
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market.
- Assess the profitability of existing products and service offerings.
- Improve existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
- Monitor contracts implementation from contract performance, customer payment terms, to delivery terms.
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
- Helps clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
- Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Initiate strategies for small, medium and large companies to make steady profits.
- Monitor, review and analyze strategies in marketing, sales, advertising and other fields of operations.
- Create strategies for existing accounts to generate business.
- Develop and prepare presentations for prospective clients.
- Follow up regular meetings with both active and prospective clients.
- Create and update client profiles.
- Initiate plans for client companies to achieve profits and reduce losses.
- A degree in a relevant field.
- Track record of successful sales, from lead generation to close
- Two to five years of B2B sales experience; consulting sales preferred
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- Excellent people and client management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Are you an ambitious sales leader who can sell concepts and solutions that drive business growth?
- Do you have the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with decision makers?
- Do you have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment?
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Business Development Sales Experienced Personnel Bellforte Consulting Lagos State