Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Job for a Bar/Restaurant Supervisor at Peen Nigeria Limited
Job for a Bar/Restaurant Supervisor at Peen Nigeria Limited
Aug 7, 2019, 7:00 AM
Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Bar/Restaurant Supervisor Location: Lagos Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the bar/restaurant areas are lively
- Create strategies to ensure customers patronize
- Requisition purchases as needed.
- Oversee cleanliness of staff and physical bar area, paying special attention to possible health hazards and code violations.
- Review sales and beverage costs, and reconcile any discrepancies in accounting. Ensure proper cash management.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company guidelines.
- Oversee the preparation of beverages and ensure quality of product served
- Prepare weekly schedules for bartender, bar back and server staff to adequately cover all shifts.
- Provide for coverage in case of employee absence and adjust staffing as necessary to meet business demands.
- Monitor inventory of beverages to ensure adequate stock is maintained and to prevent excess pours or abuse by staff.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar position
- Ability to relate with people
- Good communication skills
- Applicants must reside around Magodo, Ikeja, Ketu/Ojota, Ojodu/Berger axis.
- Minimum of an OND qualification
- Must not be less than 25 years of age
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts