Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Job for a Bartender at Hilton Worldwide, Lagos
Job for a Bartender at Hilton Worldwide, Lagos
Sep 23, 2019, 10:52 PM
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Bartender Job ID: HOT06M9K Location: Lagos Job type: Temporary Job Summary
- A Bartender engages our guests during their visit, receives/serves orders and ensures brand service standards are met to the highest quality.
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
- Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc.
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
- The ability to create classic cocktails
- Flexibility in hours as you will be working rostered shifts, especially on weekends
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts