Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services, 25th June, 2019
Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services, 25th June, 2019
Jun 25, 2019, 9:38 AM
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Driver Location: Lagos Summary Job Description
- Keep assigned vehicle clean
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Report any instance of mishap or accident.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Academic: Minimum SSCE, OND
- Drivers Licence
- Minimum of 4 years' work experience
- Good customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Energetic and Very articulate with process
- The civil engineer will be responsible for all technical aspects of the Infrastructure Project.
- You do this in the most timely and cost effective manner.
- The civil engineer is accountable for definition and delivery of technical deliverables and providing technical assurance and oversight for the entire project.
- This includes technical assurance during the design, construction and early operational phases; field supervision during execute phase and ongoing support to other Asset and Project needs.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, Enforce HSE implementation etc.
- Direct and supervise all workers for all civil infrastructure works across our project.
- Interpret and explain plans and other construction drawings to workers, subscribers etc.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Direct project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership and communications skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship management.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Civil Engineering. A Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience within the Real Estate/Construction
- Membership of any professional Engineering body is compulsory.
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts