Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job For Full Stack Web and Mobile App Developer at GreenBuckett
Job For Full Stack Web and Mobile App Developer at GreenBuckett
Jun 26, 2019, 9:19 AM
GreenBuckett is a full-service software solutions provider that works with clients to maximize the effectiveness of their business through the adoption of digital technology. We’re perfectly poised for businesses that prefers all their software services under one roof. Our rich experience and stringent quality standards ensure us to provide software solutions that gives your business an edge over competitors. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Full Stack Web and Mobile App Developer Location: Abuja Employment Type: Remote worker, 1 year contract (Average of 12 months before retention) About Remote Work in Greenbuckett
- Remote work is a working style that allows professionals to work outside of a traditional office environment. At GreenBuckett, we believe that work does not need to be done in a specific place to be executed successfully.
- We think of it this way - Instead of commuting to an office each day to work from a designated desk, remote employees can execute their projects and surpass their goals wherever they please
- People have the flexibility to design their days so that their professional and personal lives can be experienced to their fullest potential and coexist peacefully.
- Provides technical requirements/specifications for simple to complex projects. Complex projects may include multiple business lines, technologies, and infrastructures.
- Working independently as well as within a team, taking a project from concept to completion.
- Working on more than one project and having to manage your own deadlines.
- Development of responsive Website and Mobile App projects
- Building Wordpress themes from scratch
- Working with Cross-Platform Mobile App Development Tools to build Mobile apps for various platforms
- Customization and contribution to open source projects
- If you're enthusiastic, outstanding fresh graduate or youth Corper (with or without a PPA) and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential
- If you live in Abuja, but believes in the idea of remote work, and confortable working with team members remotely
- If you have right attitude, behavior and knack for breaking new grounds?
- If you desire an opportunity within the ICT services and Telecom sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
- Responsive frameworks e.g. Bootstrap
- Good knowledge of Woocommerce
- Eye for design and/or visual design capabilities.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics for mobile apps.
- Experience with social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn).
- A hard worker with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Strong knowledge of any Cross-Platform Mobile App Development Tools e.g Apache Cordova, Adobe PhoneGap, or Ionic Framework
- Use of Angular Material and Angular Flex-Layout for UI design
- Knowledge of Phython will be an added advantage
- Leveraging APIs/Web Services and content of all types (SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience developing WordPress themes from scratch:
- WordPress theme development from scratch
- Collaboration Skills - Ability to work with Team remotely using collaborative tools
- You're always motivated by something larger than you
- You're a Self-Starter, Independent and Self-Motivated
- You're very Reliable.
- Good Communications skill - Ability to communicate quickly, directly and on topic. (Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.)
- Organized and able to prioritize to meet deadline always
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts