Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Job Vacancies at KPMG, 18th July, 2019
Latest Job Vacancies at KPMG, 18th July, 2019
Jul 18, 2019, 10:07 AM
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Infrastructure Support Officer Ref #: 146183BR Location: Lagos Service Line: IT Job Level: Associate/Team Member Contract Type: Permanent Full Time / Part Time: Full Time Job Requirements Education
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Real time monitoring of active network devices and servers. Monitor the Data Centre and Disaster Recovery (DR) site.
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Configuration Centre Manager (SCCM).
- Knowledge of VMware VSphere and Microsoft HyperV Virtual environments.
- Knowledge of Veritas Backup Exec.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory / Azure / Office 365 / Exchange Online
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016 operating systems
- Ability to work in cross functional team
- Ability to multitask
- Possess good documentation skills.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 active years of application development experience.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good Client / Vendor management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work without supervision
- Highly innovative and pays attention to details
- Possess good project management skills
- Possess team supervision experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server administration and T-SQL, with relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional certification.
- Apache and IIS administration
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies with best practice.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts