Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Front-end Developer at InvoizPaid
Job For Front-end Developer at InvoizPaid
Jul 15, 2018, 12:00 PM
Seedstars - Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria, is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the position below: Job Title: Front-end Developer Location: Park View Estate, Lagos Job Type: Full Time About the Job
- We are currently looking for a FrontEnd developer to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria.
- If long working hours don't bother you,
- If you are ready for a new challenge that will not only impact the lives of many people in your country but make you grow as a person and in the business,
- If you are ambitious enough to be part of a very selective A-team and be part of a fast-growing business,
- Then this is the right position!
- Develop new applications in the Fin-Tech area from scratch
- Work in an agile environment - we move quickly and ship code often
- Be part of the bigger picture (you realise that there are really exciting tasks and then there's bug fixing) but at the end of the day, you're happy we're moving forward as a team, as a company, and as a product.
- Completed university degree or equivalent experience.
- You are a quick learner - you pick up new frameworks and technologies quickly
- 2+ years experience as a web developer and familiarity with working with APIs
- Understanding of Python or any other backend programming language is a plus
- Comfortable with Git
- Write unit test, but are not militant about things like testing frameworks and code coverage
- Experience building rich, modern user interfaces and using front-end tools including HTML, CSS, AJAX
- Understanding of React is a plus
- Fresh fruit, cereal and amazing Nescafe coffee
- Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques and Oktoberfest
- Flexible working hours, sports groups and many other benefits
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts