Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job Openings at Swift Networks Limited, 6th December, 2019
Job Openings at Swift Networks Limited, 6th December, 2019
Dec 6, 2019, 5:00 PM
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a technical / business position as we maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Technical Support Engineer Location: Lagos, Nigeria Key Responsibilities
- Manage incidents, respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone & email
- Ensure installation, maintenance and troubleshooting is carried out within agreed SLA.
- Responsible for resolving concerns on signal strength, signal to noise ratio and similar parameters in accordance to the company’s approved standard.
- Inform supervisors of recurring problems
- Carry out periodic preventive and corrective maintenance on eNodeBs, transmission links, routers and switches on the networks
- Carry out alignment of microwave radios on the network
- Respond swiftly to alarms within acceptable SLA and rectification of faults on sites at various level.
- Configuration and resolution of all eNodeB/Transmission external alarms like VSWR, LOS, LOF, link degradation, cell unavailable, etc.
- Monitoring, inspection and acceptance of new sites and ensuring 100% compliance with the company’s specification
- Maintain comprehensive records of all transmission links, power equipment, BTS and spare parts on site
- Monitors and coordinates all active and passive activities on eNodeB sites.
- Analyze root cause of outages with the aim of driving improved availability on the network.
- Plan and implement both active and passive upgrade on the network to meet the customer’s need.
- Inspects and supervises vendor’s completed jobs to company’s specification
- Collation and submission of periodic/job completion reports as at when due
- Ensuring compliance with the customer’s SLA and KPI always.
- Ability to configure routers (Cisco/Huawei) and switches
- Responsible for supporting post-sales customer activity remotely and on-site
- Responsible for carrying out detailed Site Survey & maintain proper documentation
- Promptly investigate, resolve & report any incidents, errors, events or deviations.
- Proficient in WiFi, WiMAX, eNodeB, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN, Device/Network level Troubleshooting, Computers (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer Focused and Team Player
- Relevant industry experience in handling telecommunication equipment.
- BEng/BSc/B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science, Physics/Electronics or any other relevant fields with a grade of at least 2.1
- 1 to 3 years telecommunication experience
- We seek to hire an experienced Brand and Marketing expert who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Analyzing how the brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Taking brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies drive it
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Development of effective product positioning in the market
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Attending meetings with clients and different marketing departments
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Proven working experience as brand marketing manager or associate brand marketing manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate them
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Strong research, analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with CRM software
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- A minimum of first degree, Second Class (Upper Division) in marketing, mass communication or any related field with at least eight years on a similar role
- Possession of Master’s degree and membership of a professional brand and marketing body will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in a marketing or advertisement agency firm will also be an added advantage
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts