Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Job Opportunities at Sunmei International
Job Opportunities at Sunmei International
Jan 29, 2020, 3:32 AM
Sunmei International, a hotel chain franchise group, originated in China in 2010 and started its business operation in Africa in 2018 has the goal of becoming the largest hotel management group in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Manager Location: Lagos
- Act as a change catalyst for cultural and organizational transformation through the development of function excellence among Team Members
- Serve as an integral component of the Human Resources function by supporting learning and development initiatives through Sunmei International Limited's comprehensive training framework. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks:
- Support departments in developing cutting edge functional excellence and in developing leadership capabilities
- Act as a change catalyst in the cultural and organizational transformation of the Hotels
- Provide key input of Training aspects for all activities and plans of the Hotels
- Support individual, team development, career development, and training and experience-based learning
- Induct, coach, and mentor new Team Members
- Interact with hotel leaders responsible for people development on a daily basis to provide support to operational departments
- Partner with department to deliver training programs and other organizational and leadership development interventions
- Monitor and conduct learning and development reviews with each department
- Support the HR teams of the Various Hotels under our franchise to Prepare annual training plans and training calendars for the hotels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
- A Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management, Human Resource Management or Education.
- A professional Certification in Human Resource Management or Learning and Development will be an additional advantage.
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package, Opportunity for Growth and Personal Development.
Job Title: Procurement Manager (Construction) Location: Lagos
- Supply of Building Materials that meet the architectural design standards of the different Hotel Brands
- Regularly Conduct Pricing and Market Surveys, to ensure Sunmei International procures Quality Materials at affordable price globally
- In charge of Quality Checking Construction Materials from Preorder Order and delivery stage of the Procurement Process .
- Keep Track of Modern and Beautiful Interior Designs Materials and Engage Suppliers and Users Proactively to obtain price and inspect for Quality, as at when due
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- 5 years experience in Procuring Construction Materials in hospitality Industry will be added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- Friendly and Patient Conduct
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Sciences or other related fields from a reputable University, a professional cerification will be an added advantage.
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
- Opportunity for Growth and Personal Development.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts