Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Job Position For a Direct Sales Staff In A Leading Insurance Firm
Job Position For a Direct Sales Staff In A Leading Insurance Firm
Apr 3, 2019, 1:28 PM
Halogen Security Limited - Our client in the insurance industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of: Job Title: Direct Sales Staff Location: Enugu Job Brief
- We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Maintain and expand client database
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BSc. degree or equivalent
- 27 years and above.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- The staff will be entitled to a base pay.
- Commission it tied to every transaction/deal you are able to close successfully.
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts