Job Recruitment at CredPal
Apr 8, 2021, 5:56 AM
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos.
Employment Type: Internship.
- Working with teams, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with teamsabout layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Coreldraw and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for a Business Intelligence Intern to join our team, as a Business Intelligence Analyst you will collaborate with all other departments (Quality Assurance, Implementation Services, Development and Product Strategy) of our company.
- You will to attend regular in-house training in an effort to maximize proficiency and productivity with our products and services. With the experience gained through this job you will be able to develop an internal career path and grow within the company.
- Develop and manage BI solutions.
- Provide reports, processes and Excel VBA applications through the application life cycle.
- Collaborate with business users.
- Analyze business processes and requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions.
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations.
- Business Intelligence Analyst requirements.
- Degree in computer science, Information technology, finance or similar.
- 1-4years experience in similar role.
- SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration.
- Knowledge in Technology such as C#, VSTO, SharePoint, SAS, Power BI, MEAN Stack are a big plus.
- Knowledge in investment Analytic tools: FactSet, Bloomberg etc.
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to contibute both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 21st April, 2021.