Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job For Sales Executive In A Reputable Software Development Company
Job For Sales Executive In A Reputable Software Development Company
Sep 22, 2018, 6:32 PM
BA Gladiators Limited - Our client, an Abuja based software development company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Wuse, Abuja Job Type: Full time Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Job Description
- We have launched a new E-Commerce Software and urgently in need of strong sales professionals to sell our products to customers.
- Are you a confident communicator that enjoys the challenge of working towards a target, a career in Sales may be perfect for you.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Providing Customers with quotations.
- Daily face-to-face sales
- Producing daily reports and reporting back to the office at end of day
- Meeting monthly targets
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- A good level of numeracy
- Good work ethics
- Must be honest and reliable
- Able to positively reflect the image of the company.
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts