Kitchen Assistant at Prestigious Consulting Group
Prestigious Consulting Group - We are a growing startup operating in the agriculture industry based in Lagos. We monitor everything from seeds to shelf: we work with farmers, we manufacture and we are sellers. We are visionaries on innovation and are looking for a sales team to match!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cleaning and using kitchen equipment and kitchen utensils such as meat slicers
- Food preparation/preparing raw ingredients/cutting meat
- Following the instruction of other kitchen staff
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing, and distributing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting, and cooking food and helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Disposing of rubbish
- Organizing linen laundry
- Monitoring cooking times
- Lifting heavy objects such as tables
- Ensuring the kitchen area is clean and tidy
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors, and other kitchen tools or areas
- Candidates should possess a High School Degree
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
N35,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th December, 2022.