Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Laboratory Technician Job Vacancy at Zinex Nigeria Limited
Laboratory Technician Job Vacancy at Zinex Nigeria Limited
Mar 4, 2019, 11:51 AM
Zinex Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Laboratory Technician Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are looking for a qualified Lab Technician to undertake a variety of laboratory procedures of technical nature.
- You will be handling sensitive equipment to analyze samples or substances and conduct tests reporting findings to a laboratory manager.
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times.
- Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
- Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
- In depth knowledge of QHSE Systems, preventative measures and laboratory best practices
- Excellent physical condition and endurance
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems
- B.Sc in microbiology, chemistry or relevant field
- Proven experience as Lab Technician or relevant position
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, infectious bacteria, biohazards etc.)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts