Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Job Openings at RDK Consulting Services, 19th May, 2019
Latest Job Openings at RDK Consulting Services, 19th May, 2019
May 19, 2019, 9:51 PM
RDK Consulting Services is a professional services firm which engages in Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Under Advisory we also provide enterprise applications which includes Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, PaySpace HR and Payroll. We are driven by young and ambitious professionals who are passionate about exceeding the expectation of clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Nutritionist/Dietician Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being.
- As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in Nutritional Science, Dietetics or relevant field
- Proven experience as nutritionist.
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- ND, HND, BA/B.Sc degree or equivalent.
- We are looking for an experienced and caring midwife to join our healthcare team.
- The midwife will be responsible for the physical, mental, and emotional care of their patients during delivery.
- Educate patients on health, nutrition, and family planning
- Perform tests to obtain information about patients’ medical conditions
- Monitor patient’s vital signs and heart rate during birth
- Study patient history and health assessments
- Communicate stages of birth to family members
- Explain and demonstrate breastfeeding techniques
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited School of Nursing and Midwifery and any other related field
- Must be registered as a nurse in the state
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Good leadership skills; able to mentor and educate.
- We are looking for a qualified Computer Technician to install, maintain and repair computers and networks. You will be the one to ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum capabilities.
- As a computer technician you must be well-versed in computer systems and network functions. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality.
- The goal is to install and maintain high quality networks and computer systems.
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
- Proven experience as computer technician or similar role
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Very good communication abilities
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- Relevant certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+) will be an advantage.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts