Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Latest Job Vacancies at Lagos State University, September 2018
Latest Job Vacancies at Lagos State University, September 2018
Sep 18, 2018, 10:30 AM
Lagos State University- Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant non-academic position below: Job Title: Director, Health Services (CONUNASS 15) Location: Lagos Qualifications
- Candidate(s) must be a holder of Fellowship in Public Health recognized by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) and registered Medical Practitioner with at least Fifteen (15) years of post-qualification experience of MBSS.
- Candidates must be a holder of a good Honours Degree in Physical and Health Education from recognized Institution, with Fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience, which must have been acquired in the University. Possession of Higher Degree is required.
- Candidate(s) must possess good Honours Degree from a recognized Institution, preferably in Microbiology or Haematology, with NYSC discharge Certificate on Medical Laboratory Science.
- Membership of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria would be an added advantage.
- Name in Full, with Surname first (Boldly written)
- Place & Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number&Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualification (with dates & Institution)
- Statement of Experience
- Other Activities outside regular employment
- Name, Address & Telephone Numbers of Three (3) Referees
- Telephone & Email Address (self)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts