Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > IT and Telecoms > Latest Job Vacancies at Technology Distributions Limited, 11th January, 2019
Latest Job Vacancies at Technology Distributions Limited, 11th January, 2019
Jan 11, 2019, 4:21 PM
Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Audit Executive Location: Lagos Job Description
- Complete audits which are risk based and factually accurate in an efficient and effective manner;
- Identify the area of auditing and prepare audit calendar for the Financial year;
- Implementation of audit schedule by visiting respective units and carrying out audit as per schedule; Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented;
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements in Internal Audit’s own processes and tools;
- Keep abreast of and share knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
- Compliance with statutory policies and rules;
- Review of company’s financial statements and analyze the lack of process;
- To ensure timely preparation of various reports;
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes and identify control weaknesses;
- Recommend commercially balanced, risk based solutions to identified issues.
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Report to Head of Audit about system audit results, and recommend changes in operations and sales activities.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with Head of audit.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related Social Sciences. (Good Knowledge of Accounting Software i.e Dynamix will be most preferable).
- Professional Qualification in Audit will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a reputable organization.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software (Dynamix) and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Ensure timely product distribution, delivery& visibility for the brand within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure maintenance of assigned vehicle and give timely feedback on any mechanical fault detected.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Effect territory coverage and management.
- Prompt feedback to supervisor on market and trade intelligence.
- Ensure promotional items (materials) are issued to the right customers.
- Ensure adherence to redistribution standard
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management.
- The candidate should have an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year relevant sales experience.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles with a valid driver’s license and LASRI
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts