Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Latest Job Vacancies at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
Latest Job Vacancies at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
Jul 20, 2018, 6:40 PM
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it! We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Social Media and Engagement Officer Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Description
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with Medium
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- First degree preferably in any Social Science or Engineering background.
- Social Media Handle to examine the following and level of media influence.
- Must own or manage accounts on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Others will be welcome.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and maintain attention to detail
- Personal Appearance (Dressing, Hair Cut/Do, etc)
- Ability to think outside the box
- Diction - Sharp Communication Skills.
- Awesome writing skills - link to a blog, bonus
- Confidence and Enthusiasm
- Team player
- Serve as advisor to the management of the company Board of Directors of all companies within the Group (“the Companies”), on matters relating to company law and corporate governance.
- Ensure compliance of the Companies with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA), Rules and Regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, and such other applicable laws or statues as may be made from time to time.
- Ensure that the business and affairs of the Companies are conducted/managed in accordance with their objects as contained in their respective Memorandums and Articles of Association.
- Prepare, collate and circulate notices of meeting, agenda and board papers/packs required for all meetings of the Companies in consultation with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Carry out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares and issuance of share certificates including maintenance of statutory share register and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- Be the custodian of the seal of the Companies and approve, sign and seal relevant documents on the Companies behalf when authorized by the Board of Directors or Management of the Companies.
- Proper maintenance of the statutory books required to be maintained by the Companies including the register of members, register of directors, register of charges under the provisions of CAMA.
- Prepare, collate and render proper returns, the filing of Board resolutions and other required documentation at the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Implement policies formulated by the Board of Directors of the Companies.
- Deal with correspondence between the Companies and their Shareholders, collate information and write reports, ensure decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and advising the Company accordingly.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers on behalf of the Companies.
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the Companies comply with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Provide advice on corporate and company law/ regulatory matters, Corporate Governance and compliance with the applicable rules and regulation.
- Bachelor's degree in Law.
- Postgraduate Qualification in Law and/or Business related field.
- Member of Nigerian Bar Association.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-call experience.
- Deep understanding of legal issues, including corporate governance and legal compliance
- Excellent communication - written and verbal
- Effective team player, ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Able to work independently and meticulous.
- Effective management of resources and time
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Highly reliable, proactive, detail oriented, organized and dedicated.
- Proficient in the use of a computer and basic applications.
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change
- Experience working with external partners
- Ability to apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts