Latest Vacancies at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
Jan 19, 2021, 4:59 PM
Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited - We are into exportation of agricultural produce and logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Produce Clerk
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a motivated and friendly Produce Clerk to be responsible for the stocking and arranging of fruit and vegetables.
- The Produce Clerk's duties include following health and safety regulations, ordering stock, ensuring that all produce available to customers is fresh, and providing first-rate customer service.
- You should be able to perform all physical aspects of the job such as lifting, carrying, climbing ladders, squatting and standing for long periods of time.
- To be successful as a Produce Clerk, you should have a working knowledge of fruit and vegetables and know the difference between ripe produce and produce that should be discarded.
- An outstanding Produce Clerk should have a positive attitude and ensure customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Greeting customers and assisting them with questions, recommendations and reaching for items.
- Maintaining suitable inventory levels, ordering stock, receiving deliveries and noting discrepancies.
- Stocking produce and rotating fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Ensuring all produce is fresh and safe to eat.
- Removing produce that shows signs of spoilage.
- Setting up, maintaining and deconstructing product displays.
- Maintaining a clean and organized shopping environment.
- Following health regulations and safety standards.
- Performing any additional duties assigned by the store manager.
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience: 0 - 3 years.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of produce quality, hygiene, safety, and food preparation.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to perform all physical aspects of the job such as lifting and carrying heavy items, climbing ladders, squatting and standing for long periods of time.
- N70,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Job Title: Inventory Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Inventory Manager to join our growing company. Your chief goal in this position will be to monitor and report on our company’s inventory levels.
- You will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
- A successful inventory manager is a trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities. The chosen candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Bachelor's degree and it equivalent in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
- 0 - 3 years Experience.
N70,000 - N120,000 / month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2021.