Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Latest Vacancies at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Latest Vacancies at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Apr 9, 2019, 6:10 PM
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the fastest growing real estate company worldwide. Poised to attend to the deficit housing needs of the Nigerian populace through affordable housing. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager Location: AbujaRequirements/Qualification
- B.Sc/ HND in Social Science courses with minimum of 6 years experience in similar role preferably in the real estate industry.
- Preferred sex: Female
- Age: 28-40 years
- Candidate must reside in Abuja.
- Adequate knowledge of customer relation management software (CRM)
- Must be well experienced in managing incoming calls and customers enquiries.
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers.
- Identifying and assessing customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to manage large amount of incoming calls.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Must be bold, resilient and articulate.
Job Title: Account Officer Location: Abuja RequirementsHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting and other professional courses related to account.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
- Age Range: 22-28.
- Must be able to manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Ability to prepare budget and financial forecast.
- Ability to compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement.
- Excellent accounting software user
Application Deadline 12th April 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts