Maintenance Manager in a Reputable Consumer Distribution Conglomerate
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring there is no breakdowns or disturbances in the production processes and focusing on areas like cost reduction and improving overall productivity and efficiency
- Prepare Shift, weekly and Monthly report and direct the work of all employees in the maintenance unit
- Oversee the care and management of all the company’s physical assets and facilities in the factory
- Reviewing the performance of all staff within your department and identifying training necessities for them
- Maintain maintenance records and especially calibration certificates/records periodically as and when due.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Maintain the Utilities like Chiller, Dryer, Cooling tower, Generator and Compressor
- Carried out troubleshooting of problem areas and create a clear plan of action for fixing necessary parts.
- Create and implement measures to minimize breakdowns and repairs (performing quality checks of all machines, tools, equipment etc.)
- Placing orders for spare parts and equipment for replacement and ascertaining the proper documentation of the same.
- Authorizing material request for service or repair work on machinery.
- Managing time-lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory timelines and goals
- Bachelor's Degree / MBA in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Excellent skills of root cause analysis, solving production and quality problems
- Analysis of machine breakdowns and poor performance of machines
- Technical expertise solving machine design problems, modification of machinery, develop new products, erection and commission of new machines, modification of Mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical circuits.
- Good expertise of team supervision, minimization of downtime and ensure proper maintenance of all company machinery.
- Computer Skills – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Leadership, effective time management.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ work experience in master-batch and compounding machinery industry with 5 years being in a managerial position.
- Should have both Electrical and Mechanical knowledge of Maintenance of Master-batch.
- Excellent knowledge of production, maintenance, troubleshooting, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical panel boards and PLC
- Must possess a high level of emotional intelligence and managerial skill particularly planning, organizing, and controlling etc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th June, 2021.