Member Engagement Manager at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants with over 200,000 fully-qualified members and 486,000 students worldwide - and they're among the world's best-qualified and most highly sought-after accountants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Member Engagement Manager
Job Requisition ID: R3544
Job Type: Full time
- We’re currently looking for a Member Engagement Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
- This position sits within the Relationship team, based in our Lagos office, Nigeria
Reporting to the Country head, on a day to day basis, The Member Engagement Manager is accountable for developing and implementing plans designed to enhance member value and strengthen member engagement and advocacy within market and you’ll be involved in the following:
- Develops and executes the member engagement plan for the market, with a view to maximizing member value, engagement and advocacy
- Builds and delivers a plan for the development of advocacy-driven member communities to support the delivery of ACCA’s global approach
- Develops and implements local member initiatives and face-to-face events as agreed, to build membership engagement
- Collaborates with colleagues locally and regionally to leverage global solutions and expertise to build member value
- Works with colleagues locally and regionally to support and develop partner relationships in ways which build member value and advocacy and maximize the value of partner relationships to ACCA
We’re looking for someone who:
- Educated at least to Degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of building and sustaining effective relationships and communities
- Able to plan, manage and work on own initiative to deliver results within strict deadlines and agreed budgets
- Knowledge of MS Teams, social media platforms and PowerPoint is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with and influence people at all levels. Confident and clear oral communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply